Thursday 27 December 2012

Letting Go

There are people who can walk away from you, and haer me when I tell you this! When people can walk away from you let them walk.

You shouldn't have to try talk another person into stayingwith you, loving you, calling you, caring about you, coming to see you,staying attached  to you. I MEAN HANG UP THE PHONE!!!

When people can walkawayfrom you let them walk. Your destiny is never tied to anybody that left.

'They came out from us that it might be made manifest that they were not for us. For had they been of us, no doubt they would have continued with us'

people leave you because they are not joned to you, and if they are not oined to you, you can't make them stay. Let them go.

It doesn't mean they are a bad person, it just means their story is over.You've got to know when people's part is over in your story, so that you don't keep trying to raise the dead. You've got to know when it's dead. You've got to know when it's over.

I believe in GOODBYE. It's not that I'm hateful, its that I'm faithful. I believe what I am meant to have in life I will receive. It takes too much sweat I don't need it., Stop begging people to stay. LET THEM GO!!!

If you are holding on to something that doesn't belong to you and was never intended for your life then...LET IT GO!!!If someone can't treat you right, love you back and see your worth LET IT GO!!!! LET IT ALL GO!!!

Get right , get left... think about it and then LET IT GO!!!

THE BATTLE IS GOD'S

No comments:

Post a Comment